One Choice products are now available to Protec and MaxMeyer end users.
SU408 - Bodykleen
A solvent and detergent cleaner which will remove most water and some solvent-based contaminants from vehicles prior to sanding. Ideal for cleaning of plastic substrates, removal of sanding sludge and neutralising chemically-stripped surfaces.
Structural Repair Etch Primers
PPG’s ground-breaking new range of aerosol Structural Repair Etch Primers are all about convenience. Returning a structural repair to the original ‘factory’ appearance is now as simple as choosing the appropriate colour to suit the job, giving the can a shake and spraying the required area.
- Convenient, ready-for-use solution that’s easy to use
- No-fuss solution saves valuable labour time without compromising quality
- Seven colours to suit most e-coat colours seen in Australia and New Zealand
- ‘Etch primers’ provide excellent adhesion and corrosion properties
The following Structural Repair Etch products are now available:
- SUA-SR39 1K – European Grey
- SUA-SR36 1K – Dark Grey
- SUA-SR38 1K – European Green Grey
- SUA-SR31 1K – Olive
- SUA-SR30 1K – Yellow Olive
- SUA-SR32 1K – Australian Grey
- SUA-SR34 1K – Light Grey
Structural Repair Clear
- SXA-SR40 1K – Gloss Clear
Epoxy Rub Thru Primer
1K Epoxy Rub Thru Primer is supplied ready for use in an easy to use Aerosol . This product is ideal for use over a variety of substrates on rub through areas and small spot repairs, it can be used as a wet on wet primer or dried and sanded prior to topcoating.
The product is available in four shades of grey: G3-G5-G6-G7.
- SUA340 - G3
- SUA440 - G5
- SUA460 - G6
- SUA540 - G7
UV Cured Primer
UV8080 OneChoice UV Cured Primer is a unique UV cured primer suitable for A4 size repairs.
Repair process times using UV8080 are extremely rapid, with easy application from ready-to-spray aerosol packaging and just a 3 minute through-cure time using a suitable UV lamp.