Three easy to select thinners, for all application conditions; plus an accelerator thinner, for an extra boost in productivity…
The balance of solvents in each of the Paraglaze Reducers is optimised to provide excellent flow and gloss for various temperature ranges or application methods.
7501 MaxMeyer VOC Accelerator Thinner
- Used in the MaxMeyer VOC HP Multigrey Wet-On-Wet Primers at lower temperatures
7505 MaxMeyer VOC Clearcoat Accelerator Thinner
- Formulated to optimise fast curing without compromising quality
- When used with 0210 MaxMeyer VOC HS Clearcoat, 7505 dramatically reduces the bake time from 40 minutes to a super-quick 15 minutes!
4307 MaxMeyer Thinner Low Temp
- Below 20°C
- Commonly used when air drying
4317 MaxMeyer Thinner Standard
- 20°C to 30°C
- Most common choice
4327 MaxMeyer Thinner High Temp
- Over 30°C
- Also for use on large areas
Please refer to the relevant primer or clearcoat Technical Data Sheet for mixing ratio details.