‘The Clear Choice’ for Consumables
An all new consumables brand is introducing Protec-style value. Where Protec’s no-compromise combination of performance and cost effectiveness has established it as ‘the clear choice’ in refinish paint systems, the recently launched Startline brand is carving a similar reputation in the consumables sector. Just like Protec products, local knowhow and the latest global technology have come together to create a Startline range which is providing efficient and effective solutions to mainstream refinish applications.
The Startline aim is to make choosing consumables simple. Where cheap products frequently come with reduced performance that negatively affects your workshop efficiency, the Startline philosophy is all about eliminating the need to compromise. Before it gets its distinctive purple coloured labelling, every Startline product has gone through an extensive local development and testing program in real-world workshop situations. That provides confidence and peace-of-mind – allowing you to choose any Startline product and know it will come complete with excellent productivity, reliable quality and long service life, yet at a value for money price.
What’s more, Startline products are also a perfect fit for Protec’s ‘best practice’ surface preparation and paint refinish processes. Brand support is another Startline feature. Along with expert in-the-field backup, there’s a customer service hotline, spare parts when required and a website packed with useful information – see below.
When the label says Startline you know it’s a product you can trust to fit smoothly into your processes and efficiently get the job done without costing the earth!
For more information speak to your Startline distributor or check out the website – www.startlineproducts.com.au
The current range features high productivity solutions for everyday applications. A stream of innovative new products are currently being prepared to significantly expand the range.
- Abrasives – available in a range of grits and configurations to help you produce a consistent surface finish every time.
- Masking Tapes – a selection of tapes that feature excellent adhesion and flexibility, nice sharp edges and no paint bleed.
- ‘Startline by SATA’ spray guns – German designed and manufactured, they feature superb operation, fine atomisation, high material transfer rates, unparalleled life-span and affordable pricing.
- Spray Overalls – available in sizes from ‘small’ to ‘XL’, features include lightweight, comfortable, anti-static fabric that’s very durable and washable and has plenty of ventilation.
- Ultra Body Filler – a two part polyester based product incorporating the latest in body filler chemistry. Comes in a traditional 3 litre tin or a convenient 1.28 litre cartridge dispenser system.